December 16, 2019
SJF Hiring Half-Time Executive Assistant
SJF is seeking a half-time executive assistant in our Durham, NC office. The work schedule for this role would be eight hours in the office on Mondays and then two to three hours per day remotely for the remainder of the work week. The individual would provide office management support in Durham and executive assistance services to SJF’s investment team located in our Durham, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, and Richmond locations.
Specific duties would include:
- Scheduling calls and meetings for investment team, including board meetings and calls with entrepreneurs and investors.
- Organizing logistics for SJF events and Investment Committee meetings.
- Assisting on administrative tasks to support the SJF team, including surveys, subscriptions, and IT infrastructure.
- Helping with database entry, clean up, and management tasks.
- Durham office management, including mail, printing, supplies, and equipment.
For more information about the role and to apply, visit SJF’s Workable site. Interested individuals should submit a cover letter and resume.